Saturday, October 6, 2012

Syren Latex Dress Review.m4v reviews

Syren Latex Dress Review.m4v These jeans are cute, and they fit well in every area, other than the knees. This is not a problem that I've had with any other jeans.Imagine having a pair of jeans that fit well, and replacing the knee section with a pair that is 2 sizes too small. It's great if you're a manequin and never bend your knees, but not if you're a human.

These sandals are very nice looking but very hard to walk in and I felt like I might just twist my ankle. I felt very unsteady in them and I don't really know why since I have many wedge sandals as high as these and I walk fine in them. I had to return these pretty sandals
Syren Latex Dress Review.m4v reviews
Syren Latex Dress Review.m4v Not much to say about this. It came and was as good as I could have imagined. No fraying, good construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment