Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Boston Red Sox Official Logo Youth Athletic Socks

A terrific pair of officially licensed youth socks with the team's official logo on the ankle and sides. Soft and absorbent poly blend. Anatomically formed Y-heel for a perfect fit. 75% polyester, 25% stretch nylon. Engineered to hold their shape. Great for lounging around the house on game days or wearing while playing. Machine washable cotton/poly blend. Officially licensed by the team and the league. Official logos and colors. Youth size. Fits kids shoe sizes 13, and 1-5 (approx. Ages 4-8 years). A terrific gift idea. Get a pair before they are all gone. .
Officially licensed by the Boston Red Sox Officially licensed by the MLB Top Quality, Manufactured by For Bare Feet.
Boston Red Sox Official Logo Youth Athletic Socks
I really like the glance, but hate that I'd to pay $5 to send them again and acquire the proper size.my wife. I instantly notice the extra assist they gave me in equally my arch and ankle.I really like this shoe.
Boston Red Sox Official Logo Youth Athletic Socks
Surely will buy once again . I had been dissatisfied whenever they arrived simply because it isn't accurate to measurement.




No comments:

Post a Comment